- A collection of reports published by the Natural Hazards Research and Applications Information Center at the University of Colorado, Boulder, in the series Quick response research report, Special publication, and Working paper. The reports detail reactions to various disasters and were digitized as part of the Louis de la Parte Florida Mental Health Institute Research Library's disaster mental health initiative. (Summary)
- Publication Date
- Resource Identifier
- 020706950 (ALEPH)
- 429489544 (OCLC)
- NATURALHAZARDSCENTER (USFLDC AGGCODE)
- University of Colorado Boulder -- Natural Hazards Research and Applications Information Center
- University of South Florida -- Libraries
- Mode of access: World Wide Web. (System Details)
- Title from home page (viewed Aug. 14, 2010).
- University of South Florida Libraries
- Place of Publication
- [Tampa, Fla.]
- Subjects / Keywords
- Disasters -- Psychological aspects (lcsh)
- Disaster victims -- Psychology (lcsh)
- Natural Hazards Center collection
Rights and Access
Natural Hazards Center Collection
A collection of reports published by the Natural Hazards Center at the University of Colorado at Boulder, featuring the Quick Response Research Program reports. The Quick Response Research Program provides funds for researchers to quickly travel to disaster-affected areas to capture perishable data. In addition to contributing to academic knowledge, this research results in reports that make rapid analysis of recent events available to the Hazards Center's multidisciplinary network of researchers, practitioners, and educators. The program promotes innovation in disaster research by favoring students, new researchers, and novel areas of study.
This collection supports research in mental health and pertains to disasters both natural and human caused. This is a joint project of the USF Libraries Special & Digital Collections and The Louis de la Parte Florida Mental Health Institute Research Library.
Cras ut cursus ante, a fringilla nunc. Mauris lorem nunc, cursus sit amet enim ac, vehicula vestibulum mi. Mauris viverra nisl vel enim faucibus porta. Praesent sit amet ornare diam, non finibus nulla.
Cras efficitur magna et sapien varius, luctus ullamcorper dolor convallis. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Fusce sit amet justo ut erat laoreet congue sed a ante.
Phasellus ornare in augue eu imperdiet. Donec malesuada sapien ante, at vehicula orci tempor molestie. Proin vitae urna elit. Pellentesque vitae nisi et diam euismod malesuada aliquet non erat.
Nunc fringilla dolor ut dictum placerat. Proin ac neque rutrum, consectetur ligula id, laoreet ligula. Nulla lorem massa, consectetur vitae consequat in, lobortis at dolor. Nunc sed leo odio.