|USFDC Home||| RSS|
xml version 1.0 encoding UTF-8 standalone no
record xmlns http:www.loc.govMARC21slim xmlns:xsi http:www.w3.org2001XMLSchema-instance xsi:schemaLocation http:www.loc.govstandardsmarcxmlschemaMARC21slim.xsd
leader cgm 2200349Ia 4500
controlfield tag 001 002331624
006 m c
007 gs c|||f
008 101207s2010 flunnn o sneng
datafield ind1 8 ind2 024
subfield code a Z03-A008
Zylstra, Sape A.
[Centro Espaol, 7th Avenue and 16th Street, Tampa, Fla.]
h [online resource].
[Tampa, Fla.] :
b University of South Florida Tampa Library,
1 online resource (1 slide : col.)
This rectangular building in red brick with granite trim replaced the 1882 club designed by A. H. Andrews, which was the first large building in the then recently surveyed site. Giavino Gutierrez did the survey and laid out the city plan. The present building is in the Ybor City Historic District. It's design is the quietest of the mutual aid clubs in Ybor City; its cornice/ balustrade, for example, is much less ponderous than that of the Italian Club or Centro Asturiano. Architect Francis Kennard was active in Tampa for more than three decades. This is the southeast view.
Title supplied by cataloger.
Description supplied by Sape A. Zylstra.
Forms part of: Sape A. Zylstra collection of Tampa architectural slides.
Ybor City (Tampa, Fla.)
t Sape A. Zylstra collection of Tampa architectural slides