|USFDC Home||| RSS|
xml version 1.0 encoding UTF-8 standalone no
record xmlns http:www.loc.govMARC21slim xmlns:xsi http:www.w3.org2001XMLSchema-instance xsi:schemaLocation http:www.loc.govstandardsmarcxmlschemaMARC21slim.xsd
leader ngm 2200325Ia 4500
controlfield tag 001 002374827
006 m c
007 gs c|||f
008 110207s2010 flunnn o sneng
datafield ind1 8 ind2 024
subfield code a Z03-A049
Zylstra, Sape A.
[Hayden estate building, Franklin and Harrison Streets, Tampa, Fla.]
h [online resource].
[Tampa, Fla.] :
b University of South Florida Tampa Library,
1 online resource (1 slide : col.)
Charles Sprague Hayden, a developer of Ybor City and downtown Tampa, bought the land and built this building in 1910. The brick walls carry steel beams which carry the floor joists. The architect of this building, Fred James, also designed El Centro Espaol de West Tampa. The brickwork here, as there, is elaborate, with sawtooth and chevron patterns and a prominent frieze.
Title supplied by cataloger.
Description supplied by Sape A. Zylstra.
Forms part of: Sape A. Zylstra collection of Tampa architectural slides.
t Sape A. Zylstra collection of Tampa architectural slides