Kentucky Military Institute, winter headquarters, Venice, Fla
- Permanent Link:
- Kentucky Military Institute, winter headquarters, Venice, Fla
- Dunn, Hampton
- Place of Publication:
- Curt Teich Co.
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 postcard : col. ; 14 x 9 cm.
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Military training camps -- Pictorial works -- Florida ( lcsh )
Pictorial works -- Sarasota County (Fla.) ( lcsh )
- Picture postcards. ( aat )
Picture postcards ( aat )
- Cadets stand at attention outside the Kentucky Military Institute. This building was previously the Florida Medical Center, and also served as a hotel at several points throughout its lifetime.
- General Note:
- General Note:
- There is a torn spot on the back of the card directly over an area where the words "C.T. Art-Colortone" had been printed.
- Source Institution:
- University of South Florida Library
- Holding Location:
- University of South Florida
- Rights Management:
- The University of South Florida Libraries believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries.
- Resource Identifier:
- D32-2337 ( USFLDC DOI )
d32.2337 ( USFLDC Handle )
xml version 1.0 encoding UTF-8 standalone no
record xmlns http:www.loc.govMARC21slim xmlns:xsi http:www.w3.org2001XMLSchema-instance xsi:schemaLocation http:www.loc.govstandardsmarcxmlschemaMARC21slim.xsd
leader 00000nkm 22 Ia 4500
controlfield tag 008 20120412s1949 ilunnn o ineng d
006 m c
datafield ind1 ind2 040
subfield code a FHM
Kentucky Military Institute, winter headquarters, Venice, Fla.
h [electronic resource].
b Curt Teich Co.,
1 postcard :
14 x 9 cm.
Cadets stand at attention outside the Kentucky Military Institute.
This building was previously the Florida Medical Center, and also served as a hotel at several points throughout its lifetime.
There is a torn spot on the back of the card directly over an area where the words "C.T. Art-Colortone" had been printed.
Kentucky Military Institute (1845-1971)
Military training camps
v Pictorial works.
Sarasota County (Fla.)
t Hampton Dunn Collection of Florida Postcards.
Download Options [CUSTOM IMAGE]close
Cras ut cursus ante, a fringilla nunc. Mauris lorem nunc, cursus sit amet enim ac, vehicula vestibulum mi. Mauris viverra nisl vel enim faucibus porta. Praesent sit amet ornare diam, non finibus nulla.
Cras efficitur magna et sapien varius, luctus ullamcorper dolor convallis. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Fusce sit amet justo ut erat laoreet congue sed a ante.
Phasellus ornare in augue eu imperdiet. Donec malesuada sapien ante, at vehicula orci tempor molestie. Proin vitae urna elit. Pellentesque vitae nisi et diam euismod malesuada aliquet non erat.
Nunc fringilla dolor ut dictum placerat. Proin ac neque rutrum, consectetur ligula id, laoreet ligula. Nulla lorem massa, consectetur vitae consequat in, lobortis at dolor. Nunc sed leo odio.