- Permanent Link:
- Ambrose Douglass slave interview, Brooksville
- Richardson, Martin D
Federal Writers' Project of the Work Projects Administration for the State of Florida
- Place of Publication:
- [Jacksonville, Fla
- Federal Writers Project, American Guide, Negro Writers Unit
- Publication Date:
- 1937? / interviewed by Martin D. Richardson
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 p.) : ;
- Subjects / Keywords:
- African Americans -- Interviews -- Florida ( lcsh )
Slavery -- Personal narratives -- Florida ( lcsh )
- government publication (state, provincial, terriorial, dependent) ( marcgt )
- Federal Writers' Project interview with Ambrose Douglass; interview conducted by field worker Martin D. Richardson.
- General Note:
- Title from caption on PDF of p.1 (viewed May 21, 2010).
- Source Institution:
- University of South Florida Library
- Holding Location:
- University of South Florida
- Rights Management:
- All applicable rights reserved by the source institution and holding location.
- Resource Identifier:
- 002210822 ( ALEPH )
642701121 ( OCLC )
F36-00015 ( USFLDC DOI )
f36.15 ( USFLDC Handle )
This item has the following downloads:
xml version 1.0 encoding UTF-8 standalone no
record xmlns http:www.loc.govMARC21slim xmlns:xsi http:www.w3.org2001XMLSchema-instance xsi:schemaLocation http:www.loc.govstandardsmarcxmlschemaMARC21slim.xsd
leader 00000nas 2200000Ka 4500
controlfield tag 001 002210822
006 m d
007 cr bn|||||||||
008 100621s1937 flu s s000 0 eng d
datafield ind1 8 ind2 024
subfield code a F36-00015
h [electronic resource] :
b slave interview, Brooksville.
[Jacksonville, Fla. :
Federal Writers Project, American Guide, Negro Writers Unit,
1937?] / [interviewed by] Martin D. Richardson.
1 online resource (3 p.)
Title from caption on PDF of p.1 (viewed May 21, 2010).
Federal Writers' Project interview with Ambrose Douglass; interview conducted by field worker Martin D. Richardson.
Forms part of the Florida slave narratives collection.
Douglass, Ambrose Hilliard,
d b. 1844.
Richardson, Martin D.
Federal Writers' Project of the Work Projects Administration for the State of Florida.
t Florida Slave Narratives.