- Permanent Link:
- Charles Griffin ex-slave, 100 year old, now living at Orlando, Florida
- Federal Writers' Project of the Work Projects Administration for the State of Florida
- Place of Publication:
- [Orlando, Fla
- Federal Writers Project, American Guide
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (5 p.) : ;
- Subjects / Keywords:
- African Americans -- Interviews -- Florida ( lcsh )
Slavery -- Personal narratives -- Virginia ( lcsh )
- government publication (state, provincial, terriorial, dependent) ( marcgt )
- Federal Writers' Project interview with Charles Griffin, focusing on his years spent at a slave Virginia.
- General Note:
- Title from caption on PDF of p.1 (viewed June 23, 2010).
- General Note:
- At head of title: Federal Writers' Project. American Guide, Orlando, Florida.
- Source Institution:
- University of South Florida Library
- Holding Location:
- University of South Florida
- Rights Management:
- All applicable rights reserved by the source institution and holding location.
- Resource Identifier:
- 002211047 ( ALEPH )
643102329 ( OCLC )
F36-00031 ( USFLDC DOI )
f36.31 ( USFLDC Handle )
This item has the following downloads:
xml version 1.0 encoding UTF-8 standalone no
record xmlns http:www.loc.govMARC21slim xmlns:xsi http:www.w3.org2001XMLSchema-instance xsi:schemaLocation http:www.loc.govstandardsmarcxmlschemaMARC21slim.xsd
leader 00000nas 2200000Ka 4500
controlfield tag 001 002211047
006 m d
007 cr bn|||||||||
008 100623s1937 flu s s000 0 eng d
datafield ind1 8 ind2 024
subfield code a F36-00031
h [electronic resource] :
b ex-slave, 100 year old, now living at Orlando, Florida.
[Orlando, Fla. :
Federal Writers Project, American Guide,
1 online resource (5 p.)
Title from caption on PDF of p.1 (viewed June 23, 2010).
At head of title: Federal Writers' Project. American Guide, Orlando, Florida.
Federal Writers' Project interview with Charles Griffin, focusing on his years spent at a slave Virginia.
Forms part of the Florida slave narratives collection.
Federal Writers' Project of the Work Projects Administration for the State of Florida.
t Florida Slave Narratives.