|USFDC Home||| RSS|
xml version 1.0 encoding UTF-8 standalone no
record xmlns http:www.loc.govMARC21slim xmlns:xsi http:www.w3.org2001XMLSchema-instance xsi:schemaLocation http:www.loc.govstandardsmarcxmlschemaMARC21slim.xsd
leader nkm 2200409Ia 4500
controlfield tag 001 002333397
006 m c
007 kh bo|
008 101216s1924 flunnn s ineng d
datafield ind1 8 ind2 024
subfield code a B29-00011659
1 0 245
[Drowdy's Corner being refurbished for future occupancy by D.P. Davis Properties at 502 South Franklin Street]
h [electronic resource].
Tampa, Fla. :
b Burgert Brothers.
1 photograph :
21 x 26 cm.
Title supplied by cataloger.
Printed from negative 11659; taken August 6, 1924.
Forms part of the Burgert Brothers collection of Tampa photographs.
Black and white photograph of the renovation of Drowdy's Corner by D.P. Davis Properties. The building is surround by a white fence that is covered with signs. Signage reads: "Excust our dust! Tampa's Island Development," "This old Drawdy Corner to be occupied by D.P. Davis," and "Let's go Tampa! 250,000 population by 1930". The Cunningham Insurance Co. also occupied the building, and their signage is visible on the right side of the facade.
Central business districts
Construction and demolition debris
Real estate development
Real estate office buildings
Signs and signboards
t Burgert Brothers collection of Tampa photographs.