Heavy military attack in Darfur
- Permanent Link:
- Heavy military attack in Darfur
- Abdullah, Abudar Mohammed
- Place of Publication:
- Refugee camp, Eastern Chad
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- Wax crayons on drawing paper. : ;
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Genocide -- Sudan -- Darfur ( lcsh )
Ethnic conflict -- Sudan -- Darfur ( lcsh )
Refugees -- Pictorial works -- Sudan ( lcsh )
History -- Pictorial works -- Sudan -- Darfur conflict ( lcsh )
Pictorial works -- Darfur (Sudan) ( lcsh )
- Drawings (Visual works).
Drawings (Visual works) ( lcsh )
- This drawing by a 9 year old Darfuri boy depicts how his village in Darfur was attacked by Sudan's military. It shows homes burning after they were bombed by helicopters, airplanes, and mortar rounds from trucks.
- General Note:
- Arabic text in the drawing translates to the name, "Abudar Mohammed Abdullah." On the back of the drawing is additional Arabic text that translates to, "I'm Abudar Mohammed Abdulah. I left Sudan to live in the camp at age of 5, and I'm 9 yrs old now."
- Source Institution:
- University of South Florida Library
- Holding Location:
- University of South Florida
- Rights Management:
- This object is protected by copyright, and is made available here for research and educational purposes. Permission to reuse, publish, or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of Fair Use or other exemptions to copyright law must be obtained from the copyright holder.
- Resource Identifier:
- W36-00447-A ( USFLDC DOI )
w36.447a ( USFLDC Handle )
xml version 1.0 encoding UTF-8 standalone no
record xmlns http:www.loc.govMARC21slim xmlns:xlink http:www.w3.org1999xlink xmlns:xsi http:www.w3.org2001XMLSchema-instance
leader 00000nas 2200000Ka 4500
controlfield tag 008 000000c19749999pautr p s 0 0eng d
datafield ind1 8 ind2 024
subfield code a W36-00447-A
Abdullah, Abudar Mohammed.
[Heavy military attack in Darfur].
Refugee camp, Eastern Chad,
Wax crayons on drawing paper.
Arabic text in the drawing translates to the name, "Abudar Mohammed Abdullah." On the back of the drawing is additional Arabic text that translates to, "I'm Abudar Mohammed Abdulah. I left Sudan to live in the camp at age of 5, and I'm 9 yrs old now."
This drawing by a 9 year old Darfuri boy depicts how his village in Darfur was attacked by Sudan's military. It shows homes burning after they were bombed by helicopters, airplanes, and mortar rounds from trucks.
Copyright: Waging Peace.
v Pictorial works.
Drawings (Visual works).
t Waging Peace Darfuri Children's Drawings
Download Options [CUSTOM IMAGE]close
Cras ut cursus ante, a fringilla nunc. Mauris lorem nunc, cursus sit amet enim ac, vehicula vestibulum mi. Mauris viverra nisl vel enim faucibus porta. Praesent sit amet ornare diam, non finibus nulla.
Cras efficitur magna et sapien varius, luctus ullamcorper dolor convallis. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Fusce sit amet justo ut erat laoreet congue sed a ante.
Phasellus ornare in augue eu imperdiet. Donec malesuada sapien ante, at vehicula orci tempor molestie. Proin vitae urna elit. Pellentesque vitae nisi et diam euismod malesuada aliquet non erat.
Nunc fringilla dolor ut dictum placerat. Proin ac neque rutrum, consectetur ligula id, laoreet ligula. Nulla lorem massa, consectetur vitae consequat in, lobortis at dolor. Nunc sed leo odio.