- Permanent Link:
- Hillsborough County Local Government Study Commission collection
- Physical Description:
- 1.67 : (4 boxes) ;
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Florida -- Politics and government -- 20th Century ( lcsh )
Hillsborough County (Fla.) -- Charters ( lcsh )
Hillsborough County (Fla.) ( lcsh )
Hillsborough County (Fla.) -- Politics and government ( lcsh )
- Scope and Content:
- The collection covers materials used during the 1964 Hillsborough County Local Government Study Commission. It includes materials used as reference by the members of teh commission, minutes of meetings, committee reports, and correspondence. Like other USF Special Collections, like the Paul W. Danahy and T. Terrel Sessums Papers, it documents the changes between urban and rural politics that were taking place in Florida during the 1960s.
- Preferred Citation:
- Hillsborough County Local Government Study Commission Collection, Special Collections Department, Tampa Library, University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida.
- Helen Gordon Davis
- Source Institution:
- University of South Florida Library
- Holding Location:
- University of South Florida
- Rights Management:
- None. The contents of this collection may be subject to copyright. Visit the United States Copyright Office's website at http://www.copyright.gov/ for more information.
- Resource Identifier:
- H18 ( USFLDC CID )
u29.272-h18-ead ( USFLDC Handle )
- Mixed Material