- Permanent Link:
- Testudo Caretta, The Hawks-bill-Turtle.
- Uniform Title:
- Natural history of Carolina, Florida, and the Bahama Islands: containing the figures of birds, beasts, fishes, serpents, insects and plants: particularly the forest-trees, shrubs and other plants, not hitherto described, or very incorrectly figured by authors. ...To which are added, observations on the air, soil, and waters: with remarks upon agriculture, grain, pulse, roots, &c....
- Catesby, Mark ( Artist )
Edwards, George ( Editor )
- Place of Publication:
- Printed for C. Marsh [etc.]
- Publication Date:
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Natural history -- Bahamas -- Pictorial works ( lcsh )
Natural history -- Bahamas -- Pre-Linnean works ( lcsh )
Natural history -- Southern states -- Pictorial works ( lcsh )
Natural history -- Southern states -- Pre-Linnean works ( lcsh )
- General Note:
- From Volume 2, Plate 39.
- Source Institution:
- University of South Florida Library
- Holding Location:
- University of South Florida
- Rights Management:
- All applicable rights reserved by the source institution and holding location.
- Resource Identifier:
- C32-00008 ( USFLDC DOI )
c32.8 ( USFLDC Handle )
025978442 ( ALEPH )
01838956 ( OCLC )
xml version 1.0 encoding UTF-8 standalone no record xmlns http:www.loc.govMARC21slim xmlns:xsi http:www.w3.org2001XMLSchema-instance xsi:schemaLocation http:www.loc.govstandardsmarcxmlschemaMARC21slim.xsd
leader ntm 22 Ka 4500controlfield tag 008 s flunnn| ||||ineng datafield ind1 8 ind2 024
subfield code a C32-000080 245 An un-cataloged item [C32-00008] from the Catesby.500 Full cataloging of this resource is underway and will replace this temporary record when complete.
From Volume 2, Plate 39.
1 773 t Catesby4 856 u http://digital.lib.usf.edu/?c32.8