- Permanent Link:
- Ceramic Bottle Effigy
- Collins, Lori D.
Doering, Travis F.
Gonzalez, Jorge ( Modeler )
- Publication Date:
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Cultural Heritage ( lcsh )
Products And Technology ( local )
Science, Nature, and Education ( local )
3D Model ( Format/Resource Type )
Archaeology ( lcsh )
Artifact ( local )
Ceramics ( local )
Laser scanning ( local )
National monument ( local )
National Parks And Reserves ( lcsh )
Ocmulgee ( local )
Three-dimensional modeling ( lcsh )
- This piece is from the Ocmulgee National Monument Museum and Archives collections, National Park Service, Macon, Georgia. The piece is part of a Halstead Plain water bottle and is hollow and in the form of a human effigy with circular opening area on the back. Laser scanned using a triangulation instrument (Konica Minolta 9i).
Collins, Doering, and Gonzalez 2016. LiDAR Digital Terrain Modeling Survey and Museum Collection Research.
- General Note:
- Hashtags: 3dmodeling, archaeology, artifact, ceramics, heritage, laserscanning, nationalmonument, nationalparkservice, ocmulgee
- Source Institution:
- University of South Florida Library
- Holding Location:
- University of South Florida
- Rights Management:
- All applicable rights reserved by the source institution and holding location.
- Resource Identifier:
- U44-00004 ( USFLDC DOI )
u44.4 ( USFLDC Handle )
9affecb4f6a14be6a0500036eb53f048 ( Sketchfab:DataUID )