- This collection contains 135 video recorded episodes of the Tampa Natives Show. (Summary)
- Video recordings. (lcgft)
- video recording (marcgt)
- Video recordings (lcgft)
- Resource Identifier
- 036287927 (ALEPH)
- 1046657537 (OCLC)
- TAMPANATIVESSHOW (USFLDC AGGCODE)
- University of South Florida Libraries -- Digital Collections
- Hosted each week by Mario NÃƒÂºÃƒÂ±ez, Sally NÃƒÂºÃƒÂ±ez, and Steve Cannella, The Tampa Natives Show broadcasts LIVE, viewable on television and the Internet. The show is interactive with its many viewers. It displays photographs and videos, capturing oral history via caller questions and commentaries.
- Physical Description
- 1 online resource : illustrations ;
- Subjects / Keywords
- History (lcsh)
- Manners and customs (lcsh)
- Tampa (Fla.) (lcsh)
- The Tampa Natives Show
Rights and Access
The Tampa Natives Show
The Tampa Natives Show has been capturing the imagination of its many fans and viewers from its inception. What began as a warm and inviting trip down memory lane, has evolved into a historic preservation project.
Hosted each week by Mario Núñez, Sally Núñez, and Steve Cannella, The Tampa Natives Show broadcasts LIVE, viewable on television and the Internet. The show is interactive with its many viewers. It displays photographs and videos, capturing oral history via caller questions and commentaries.
The format is simple, authentic and wondrously received. Tampa's little known history comes alive each week. It's recorded into perpetuity and preserved for posterity. It’s like opening the proverbial "treasure chest" each week.
It's been said that; "Everyone dies twice. Once when you die, and again when the last person says your name." The Tampa Natives Show hosts committed to keeping Tampa's history alive. Join us for what has become the unique experience of a lifetime.
Cras ut cursus ante, a fringilla nunc. Mauris lorem nunc, cursus sit amet enim ac, vehicula vestibulum mi. Mauris viverra nisl vel enim faucibus porta. Praesent sit amet ornare diam, non finibus nulla.
Cras efficitur magna et sapien varius, luctus ullamcorper dolor convallis. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Fusce sit amet justo ut erat laoreet congue sed a ante.
Phasellus ornare in augue eu imperdiet. Donec malesuada sapien ante, at vehicula orci tempor molestie. Proin vitae urna elit. Pellentesque vitae nisi et diam euismod malesuada aliquet non erat.
Nunc fringilla dolor ut dictum placerat. Proin ac neque rutrum, consectetur ligula id, laoreet ligula. Nulla lorem massa, consectetur vitae consequat in, lobortis at dolor. Nunc sed leo odio.