- H1 .T47 (lcc)
- 300/.7 (ddc)
- Quarterly[Mar. 1978-]
- Three no. a year[ FORMER 197 -Dec. 1977]
- serial (sobekcm)
- bibliography (marcgt)
- periodical (marcgt)
- Resource Identifier
- 021538330 (ALEPH)
- 01792096 (OCLC)
- ^^^74641604^ (LCCN)
- 0093-3104 (ISSN)
- TRSE (USFLDC AGGCODE)
- National Council for the Social Studies -- College and University Faculty Assembly
- Include bibliographical references. (Bibliography)
- Online version available on the World Wide Web: (Additional Physical Form)
- v. 1-^^^Oct. 1973- (Dates or Sequential Designation)
- Published in New Brunswick, NJ by The College and University Faculty Assembly of the National Council for the Social Studies <,Vol. 12, no. 4. Winter 1985-> (Issuing Body)
- Published in New Brunswick, NJ by the College and University Faculty Assembly of the National Council for the Social Studies [v. 12, no. 4, winter 1985]- (Issuing Body)
- Official journal of the College and University Faculty Assembly of the National Council for the Social Studies.
- Imprint varies.
- Physical Description
- v. : ; 23 cm.
- Michigan State University Press]
- Place of Publication
- [East Lansing
- Subjects / Keywords
- Social sciences -- Study and teaching -- Periodicals (lcsh)
- Theory and research in social education
- Abbreviated Title
- Theory res. soc. educ.
- Alternate Title
- Theory & research in social education (Alternate title)
Rights and Access
Theory and Research in Social Education [journal]
Theory & Research in Social Education is the official journal of the College and University Faculty Assembly of National Council for the Social Studies. Theory and Research in Social Education is designed to stimulate and communicate systematic research and thinking in social education. Its purpose is to foster the creation and exchange of ideas and research findings that will expand knowledge and understanding of the purposes, conditions, and effects of schooling and education about society and social relations. Manuscripts reporting conceptual or empirical studies of social education are welcomed [See http://www.ncss.org/]. Currently there are 106 issues online, 1/1 (October 1973) - 30/3 (Summer 2002).
Copyright 1973-2003 by the College and University Faculty Assembly of the National Council for the Social Studies. All rights reserved.
Cras ut cursus ante, a fringilla nunc. Mauris lorem nunc, cursus sit amet enim ac, vehicula vestibulum mi. Mauris viverra nisl vel enim faucibus porta. Praesent sit amet ornare diam, non finibus nulla.
Cras efficitur magna et sapien varius, luctus ullamcorper dolor convallis. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Fusce sit amet justo ut erat laoreet congue sed a ante.
Phasellus ornare in augue eu imperdiet. Donec malesuada sapien ante, at vehicula orci tempor molestie. Proin vitae urna elit. Pellentesque vitae nisi et diam euismod malesuada aliquet non erat.
Nunc fringilla dolor ut dictum placerat. Proin ac neque rutrum, consectetur ligula id, laoreet ligula. Nulla lorem massa, consectetur vitae consequat in, lobortis at dolor. Nunc sed leo odio.