- A collection of digitized aerial photographs of Florida taken by Robert Graber and his company, Airflite Aerial Photographers, between 1956 and 1959. The photographs document land development and construction on Florida's West Coast. The digitized images represent a portion of a much larger collection held by the University of South Florida Tampa Library. (Summary)
- Publication Date
- picture (marcgt)
- Resource Identifier
- 028818375 (ALEPH)
- 740521649 (OCLC)
- GRABER (USFLDC AGGCODE)
- Graber, Robert
- University of South Florida -- Libraries
- Title from home page (viewed July 11, 2011).
- University of South Florida Libraries
- Place of Publication
- [Tampa, Fla.]
- Subjects / Keywords
- Land use -- Aerial photographs -- Florida (lcsh)
- Aerial photographs -- Florida (lcsh)
- Graber collection of Florida aerial photographs
Rights and Access
Graber Collection of Florida Aerial Photographs
As early as 1949, Robert Graber and his company, Airflite Aerial Photographers, began photographing the growth of Florida's west coast. By the time Graber stopped taking aerial photographs in 1990, the St. Petersburg photographer had accumulated approximately 27,000 aerial shots.
The Graber Collection of Aerial Photographs consists of more than 8,000 individual photographic negatives spanning 1949-1990. The photographs are dated and indexed according to the records of the original photographer; logbooks provide additional information about many of the aerial shots. Most of the photographs, which were taken by Graber with a K-24 military surveillance camera, document land development and construction on Florida's west coast. The collection was donated by Ken and JoAnne Taylor in 1997. There are 4,781 images online from the years 1956-1959.
Cras ut cursus ante, a fringilla nunc. Mauris lorem nunc, cursus sit amet enim ac, vehicula vestibulum mi. Mauris viverra nisl vel enim faucibus porta. Praesent sit amet ornare diam, non finibus nulla.
Cras efficitur magna et sapien varius, luctus ullamcorper dolor convallis. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Fusce sit amet justo ut erat laoreet congue sed a ante.
Phasellus ornare in augue eu imperdiet. Donec malesuada sapien ante, at vehicula orci tempor molestie. Proin vitae urna elit. Pellentesque vitae nisi et diam euismod malesuada aliquet non erat.
Nunc fringilla dolor ut dictum placerat. Proin ac neque rutrum, consectetur ligula id, laoreet ligula. Nulla lorem massa, consectetur vitae consequat in, lobortis at dolor. Nunc sed leo odio.