- The USF Oral History Program began in 1997 with an endowment from Piers Anthony and his wife Carol Jacob. Additional support was provided through a gift from Doyle E. Carlton, Jr. This founding collection is named in honor of Piers Anthony, and his wife Carol Jacob, and Doyle E. Carlton, Jr. These oral interviews are with prominent individuals in politics and community development in the Tampa area and surrounding areas in Florida. As an open collection, more content will be added over time. (Summary)
- Publication Date
- Oral history. (local)
- Online audio. (local)
- interview (marcgt)
- Oral history (local)
- Online audio (local)
- Resource Identifier
- 028960819 (ALEPH)
- 234440278 (OCLC)
- OHP-CARLTONANTHONY (USFLDC AGGCODE)
- University of South Florida Libraries -- Florida Studies Center. -- Oral History Program
- University of South Florida -- Tampa Library
- Mode of access: World Wide Web (System Details)
- Streaming audio. (System Details)
- Physical Description
- sound files : digital, MPEG4 files + ;
- University of South Florida Tampa Library
- Place of Publication
- Tampa, Fla
- Subjects / Keywords
- History -- Florida (lcsh)
- Carlton-Anthony Tampa oral history project
- Alternate Title
- Carlton-Anthony Tampa OHP (Portion of title)
Rights and Access
Carlton-Anthony Tampa Oral History Project
Day by day our present is added to our past. The USF Libraries commitment to preserve our state's history is evident through it's oral history program. There are many individuals whose lives and careers have been impacted through their association with our state, and our state is a better place because of that association. We collect these spoken memories and personal commentaries of historical significance before it is too late and they are lost forever. We preserve this record of firsthand life experiences to benefit subsequent generations of students and scholars.
The USF Tampa Library Oral History Program began in 1997 with an endowment from Piers Anthony and his wife Carol Jacob. Additional support was provided through a gift from Doyle E. Carlton, Jr. This founding collection is named in honor of Piers Anthony, his wife Carol Jacob, and Doyle E. Carlton, Jr. The collection includes interviews with prominent individuals in politics and community development in Tampa and surrounding areas in Florida. As an open collection, more content will be added over time.
Cras ut cursus ante, a fringilla nunc. Mauris lorem nunc, cursus sit amet enim ac, vehicula vestibulum mi. Mauris viverra nisl vel enim faucibus porta. Praesent sit amet ornare diam, non finibus nulla.
Cras efficitur magna et sapien varius, luctus ullamcorper dolor convallis. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Fusce sit amet justo ut erat laoreet congue sed a ante.
Phasellus ornare in augue eu imperdiet. Donec malesuada sapien ante, at vehicula orci tempor molestie. Proin vitae urna elit. Pellentesque vitae nisi et diam euismod malesuada aliquet non erat.
Nunc fringilla dolor ut dictum placerat. Proin ac neque rutrum, consectetur ligula id, laoreet ligula. Nulla lorem massa, consectetur vitae consequat in, lobortis at dolor. Nunc sed leo odio.