- Publication Date
- Oral history. (local)
- Online audio. (local)
- interview (marcgt)
- Oral history (local)
- Online audio (local)
- Resource Identifier
- 027808831 (ALEPH)
- 726148824 (OCLC)
- OHP-SULPHURSPRINGS (USFLDC AGGCODE)
- Brown, Connie J
- University of South Florida Libraries -- Florida Studies Center. -- Oral History Program
- University of South Florida -- Tampa Library
- Oral history inverviews conducted by graduate student C.J. Brown for her master's thesis in anthropology, Mapping a generation: oral history research in Sulphur Springs, FL. The interviews document the social life and customs in Sulphur Springs, a neighborhood in Tampa, and are a part of the Sulphur Springs heritage project, an ongoing commitment by the University of South Florida designed to address the rising interest in, and need for, heritage management by communities, civic organizations, and other groups focused on preserving the past as a key cultural resource.
- Physical Description
- 6 sound files : digital, MPEG4 files + ;
- University of South Florida Tampa Library
- Place of Publication
- Tampa, Fla
- Subjects / Keywords
- Social life and customs -- Hillsborough County (Fla.) (lcsh)
- Social life and customs -- Sulphur Springs (Tampa, Fla.) (lcsh)
- Social life and customs -- Tampa (Fla.) (lcsh)
- Sulphur Springs oral history project
Rights and Access
Sulphur Springs Oral History Project
The Sulphur Springs Heritage project is part of an ongoing commitment by the University of South Florida designed to address the rising interest in, and need for, heritage management by communities, civic organizations, and other groups focused on preserving the past as a key cultural resource. As part of that project, the six interviews in this collection were conducted in 2002-2003 by graduate student C.J. Brown for her master's thesis in anthropology, Mapping a Generation: Oral History Research in Sulphur Springs, FL.
Cras ut cursus ante, a fringilla nunc. Mauris lorem nunc, cursus sit amet enim ac, vehicula vestibulum mi. Mauris viverra nisl vel enim faucibus porta. Praesent sit amet ornare diam, non finibus nulla.
Cras efficitur magna et sapien varius, luctus ullamcorper dolor convallis. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Fusce sit amet justo ut erat laoreet congue sed a ante.
Phasellus ornare in augue eu imperdiet. Donec malesuada sapien ante, at vehicula orci tempor molestie. Proin vitae urna elit. Pellentesque vitae nisi et diam euismod malesuada aliquet non erat.
Nunc fringilla dolor ut dictum placerat. Proin ac neque rutrum, consectetur ligula id, laoreet ligula. Nulla lorem massa, consectetur vitae consequat in, lobortis at dolor. Nunc sed leo odio.