- Publication Date
- newspaper (sobekcm)
- newspaper (marcgt)
- Hierarchical Spatial
- United States (Country)
- Florida (State)
- Tyndall Field (City)
- Resource Identifier
- 029120153 (ALEPH)
- 260108577 (OCLC)
- TYNDALLTARGET (USFLDC AGGCODE)
- Tyndall Air Force Base (Fla.)
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 16, 1942)- (Dates or Sequential Designation)
- Vol. 4, no. 8 misnumbered as v. 3, no. 8. (Numbering Peculiarities)
- Issues for May 9, 1942- published by Office of Public Relations, Army Air Forces Gunnery School. (Issuing Body)
- Lastest issue viewed: v. 3 [e.g., v. 4], no. 8 (Feb. 24, 1945).
- Description based on PDF image of issue; title from caption.
- Physical Description
- v. : ill. ; 27-36 cm.
- Air Corps Gunnery School
- Place of Publication
- Tyndall Field, Fla
- Subjects / Keywords
- Air bases -- Newspapers -- Florida -- Panama City (lcsh)
- Newspapers -- Tyndall Air Force Base (Fla.) (lcsh)
- Tyndall target
- Uniform Title
- Tyndall target (Online)
Rights and Access
The Tyndall Target was a weekly WWII newsletter published on Saturdays by the Special Service Office for personnel of the Army Air Forces Flexible Gunnery School at Panama City, FL. Issues range from Volume 1 Issue 1 January 16, 1942 through Volume 3 Issue 29 July 15, 1944.
The physical collection is located in Special Collections at the USF Tampa Library. All issues were digitized as part of the Florida Digital Newspaper Library (FDNL) project. The FDNL is a project funded in part by grants from Florida’s Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) Grants Program, from the National Endowment for the Humanities' National Digital Newspaper Program, and from the Institute for Museum and Library Services. The newspapers in the FDNL come from libraries and other organizations throughout the State of Florida.
Cras ut cursus ante, a fringilla nunc. Mauris lorem nunc, cursus sit amet enim ac, vehicula vestibulum mi. Mauris viverra nisl vel enim faucibus porta. Praesent sit amet ornare diam, non finibus nulla.
Cras efficitur magna et sapien varius, luctus ullamcorper dolor convallis. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Fusce sit amet justo ut erat laoreet congue sed a ante.
Phasellus ornare in augue eu imperdiet. Donec malesuada sapien ante, at vehicula orci tempor molestie. Proin vitae urna elit. Pellentesque vitae nisi et diam euismod malesuada aliquet non erat.
Nunc fringilla dolor ut dictum placerat. Proin ac neque rutrum, consectetur ligula id, laoreet ligula. Nulla lorem massa, consectetur vitae consequat in, lobortis at dolor. Nunc sed leo odio.