Photograph - Women of the Popular Democratic Committee to Aid Spain with Gen. Santiago Philimore
- Permanent Link:
- Photograph - Women of the Popular Democratic Committee to Aid Spain with Gen. Santiago Philimore
- Carreño, Segundo A
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograpoh : b&w. ;
- Female members of the Popular Democratic Committee to Aid Spain pose with Gen. Santiago Philimore, General Inspector of the Spanish Red Cross, and his wife Olga. The photo was taken in front of the Labor Temple on Aug. 7, 1938 during the Philimores' visit to Tampa.
- General Note:
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- General Note:
- Loaned by Segundo A. Carreño.
- Original Version:
- Spanish Civil War oral history project Box 4 Folder 10
- Source Institution:
- University of South Florida Library
- Holding Location:
- University of South Florida
- Rights Management:
- This item may be protected by copyright, and is made available here for research and educational purposes. The user is responsible for making a final determination of copyright status. If copyright protection applies, permission must be obtained from the copyright holder to reuse, publish, or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of Fair Use or other exemptions to the law.
- Resource Identifier:
- S39-00084-s014 ( USFLDC DOI )
s39.84 ( USFLDC Handle )
xml version 1.0 encoding UTF-8 standalone no
record xmlns http:www.loc.govMARC21slim xmlns:xsi http:www.w3.org2001XMLSchema-instance xsi:schemaLocation http:www.loc.govstandardsmarcxmlschemaMARC21slim.xsd
leader nkm a22 a 4500
controlfield tag 008 s1938 xx eng d
datafield ind1 8 ind2 024
subfield code a S39-00084-s014
[Photograph Women of the Popular Democratic Committee to Aid Spain with Gen. Santiago Philimore]
1 photograpoh :
Title supplied by cataloger.
Female members of the Popular Democratic Committee to Aid Spain pose with Gen. Santiago Philimore, General Inspector of the Spanish Red Cross, and his wife Olga. The photo was taken in front of the Labor Temple on Aug. 7, 1938 during the Philimores' visit to Tampa.
Loaned by Segundo A. Carreo.
Popular Democratic Committee to Aid Spain (Tampa, Fla.)
Carreo, Segundo A.
t Spanish Civil War History Project
Cras ut cursus ante, a fringilla nunc. Mauris lorem nunc, cursus sit amet enim ac, vehicula vestibulum mi. Mauris viverra nisl vel enim faucibus porta. Praesent sit amet ornare diam, non finibus nulla.
Cras efficitur magna et sapien varius, luctus ullamcorper dolor convallis. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Fusce sit amet justo ut erat laoreet congue sed a ante.
Phasellus ornare in augue eu imperdiet. Donec malesuada sapien ante, at vehicula orci tempor molestie. Proin vitae urna elit. Pellentesque vitae nisi et diam euismod malesuada aliquet non erat.
Nunc fringilla dolor ut dictum placerat. Proin ac neque rutrum, consectetur ligula id, laoreet ligula. Nulla lorem massa, consectetur vitae consequat in, lobortis at dolor. Nunc sed leo odio.