Military operation in Darfur
- Permanent Link:
- Military operation in Darfur
- Ali, Abdallah Mohammed
- Place of Publication:
- Refugee camp, Eastern Chad
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- Wax crayons on graph paper. : ;
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Genocide -- Sudan -- Darfur ( lcsh )
Ethnic conflict -- Sudan -- Darfur ( lcsh )
Refugees -- Pictorial Works -- Sudan ( lcsh )
History -- Pictorial works -- Sudan -- Darfur conflict ( lcsh )
pictorial works -- Darfur (Sudan) ( lcsh )
- Drawings (Visual Works).
Drawings (Visual Works) ( lcsh )
- This drawing was done by a Darfuri boy in a Refugee camp in Chad. His drawing depicts how the Janjaweed militia group that came riding camels attacked villages. These attacks were also aided by Sudan's military that bombed villages using helicopters, tanks and trucks mounted with machine guns, leaving most of the houses burning.
- General Note:
- On the back side of the drawing, Abdallah Mohammed Ali has signed his name in Arabic text.
- Source Institution:
- University of South Florida Library
- Holding Location:
- University of South Florida
- Rights Management:
- This object is protected by copyright, and is made available here for research and educational purposes. Permission to reuse, publish, or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of Fair Use or other exemptions to copyright law must be obtained from the copyright holder.
- Resource Identifier:
- W36-00143-B ( USFLDC DOI )
w36.143b ( USFLDC Handle )
xml version 1.0 encoding UTF-8 standalone no
record xmlns http:www.loc.govMARC21slim xmlns:xlink http:www.w3.org1999xlink xmlns:xsi http:www.w3.org2001XMLSchema-instance
leader 00000nas 2200000Ka 4500
controlfield tag 008 000000c19749999pautr p s 0 0eng d
datafield ind1 8 ind2 024
subfield code a W36-00143-B
Ali, Abdallah Mohammed.
[Military operation in Darfur].
Refugee camp, Eastern Chad,
Wax crayons on graph paper.
On the back side of the drawing, Abdallah Mohammed Ali has signed his name in Arabic text.
This drawing was done by a Darfuri boy in a Refugee camp in Chad. His drawing depicts how the Janjaweed militia group that came riding camels attacked villages. These attacks were also aided by Sudan's military that bombed villages using helicopters, tanks and trucks mounted with machine guns, leaving most of the houses burning.
Copyright: Waging Peace.
v Pictorial Works.
Drawings (Visual Works).
t Waging Peace Darfuri Children's Drawings
Download Options [CUSTOM IMAGE]close
Cras ut cursus ante, a fringilla nunc. Mauris lorem nunc, cursus sit amet enim ac, vehicula vestibulum mi. Mauris viverra nisl vel enim faucibus porta. Praesent sit amet ornare diam, non finibus nulla.
Cras efficitur magna et sapien varius, luctus ullamcorper dolor convallis. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Fusce sit amet justo ut erat laoreet congue sed a ante.
Phasellus ornare in augue eu imperdiet. Donec malesuada sapien ante, at vehicula orci tempor molestie. Proin vitae urna elit. Pellentesque vitae nisi et diam euismod malesuada aliquet non erat.
Nunc fringilla dolor ut dictum placerat. Proin ac neque rutrum, consectetur ligula id, laoreet ligula. Nulla lorem massa, consectetur vitae consequat in, lobortis at dolor. Nunc sed leo odio.