Attack on a Darfuri village
- Permanent Link:
- Attack on a Darfuri village
- Ahmed, Noor Eddine
- Place of Publication:
- Refugee camp, Eastern Chad
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- Wax crayons on graph paper. : ;
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Genocide -- Sudan -- Darfur ( lcsh )
Ethnic conflict -- Sudan -- Darfur ( lcsh )
Refugees -- Pictorial works -- Sudan ( lcsh )
History -- Pictorial works -- Sudan -- Darfur conflict ( lcsh )
Pictorial works -- Darfur (Sudan) ( lcsh )
- Drawings (Visual works).
Drawings (Visual works) ( lcsh )
- Drawing that depicts a village in Darfur being attacked by the Janjaweed militia and the Sudanese military. There are airplanes bombing village homes and setting them on fire. There is also a tank with a high powered gun and Janjaweed on foot with guns firing at the Fur (one of the African tribes in Darfur).
- General Note:
- Arabic text on the drawing translates to, "A tank going after someone fleeing the village. Bombs landing on the village. The Arabs are firing at the Fur."
- Source Institution:
- University of South Florida Library
- Holding Location:
- University of South Florida
- Rights Management:
- This object is protected by copyright, and is made available here for research and educational purposes. Permission to reuse, publish, or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of Fair Use or other exemptions to copyright law must be obtained from the copyright holder.
- Resource Identifier:
- W36-00470-C ( USFLDC DOI )
w36.470c ( USFLDC Handle )
xml version 1.0 encoding UTF-8 standalone no
record xmlns http:www.loc.govMARC21slim xmlns:xlink http:www.w3.org1999xlink xmlns:xsi http:www.w3.org2001XMLSchema-instance
leader 00000nas 2200000Ka 4500
controlfield tag 008 000000c19749999pautr p s 0 0eng d
datafield ind1 8 ind2 024
subfield code a W36-00470-C
Ahmed, Noor Eddine.
[Attack on a Darfuri village].
Refugee camp, Eastern Chad,
Wax crayons on graph paper.
Arabic text on the drawing translates to, "A tank going after someone fleeing the village. Bombs landing on the village. The Arabs are firing at the Fur."
Drawing that depicts a village in Darfur being attacked by the Janjaweed militia and the Sudanese military. There are airplanes bombing village homes and setting them on fire. There is also a tank with a high powered gun and Janjaweed on foot with guns firing at the Fur (one of the African tribes in Darfur).
Copyright: Waging Peace.
v Pictorial works.
Drawings (Visual works).
t Waging Peace Darfuri Children's Drawings
Download Options [CUSTOM IMAGE]close
Cras ut cursus ante, a fringilla nunc. Mauris lorem nunc, cursus sit amet enim ac, vehicula vestibulum mi. Mauris viverra nisl vel enim faucibus porta. Praesent sit amet ornare diam, non finibus nulla.
Cras efficitur magna et sapien varius, luctus ullamcorper dolor convallis. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Fusce sit amet justo ut erat laoreet congue sed a ante.
Phasellus ornare in augue eu imperdiet. Donec malesuada sapien ante, at vehicula orci tempor molestie. Proin vitae urna elit. Pellentesque vitae nisi et diam euismod malesuada aliquet non erat.
Nunc fringilla dolor ut dictum placerat. Proin ac neque rutrum, consectetur ligula id, laoreet ligula. Nulla lorem massa, consectetur vitae consequat in, lobortis at dolor. Nunc sed leo odio.