The Garden of Earthly Delights (central panel) (detail)
- Permanent Link:
- The Garden of Earthly Delights (central panel) (detail)
- Alternate title:
- Garden of Delights
- Bosch, Hieronymus, d. 1516 ( Artist : painter )
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Madrid , Spain
Style: Netherlandish Northern Renaissance
School: Northern Renaissance
picture ( marcgt )
- The enigmatic and strange fantasies that people the work of Bosch earned him enormous fame even in his own lifetime, and his creations were widely imitated. But nothing either in his own or in his contemporaries' work equals the invention of the Garden of Earthly Delights triptych, justly his most famous painting.
- General Note:
- Inventory: 2823
- Source Institution:
- University of South Florida Library
- Holding Location:
- University of South Florida
- Rights Management:
- All applicable rights reserved by the source institution and holding location.
- Resource Identifier:
- A01-LFF0106E ( USFLDC DOI )
a1.lff0106e ( USFLDC Handle )
xml version 1.0 encoding UTF-8 standalone no
record xmlns http:www.loc.govMARC21slim xmlns:xsi http:www.w3.org2001XMLSchema-instance xsi:schemaLocation http:www.loc.govstandardsmarcxmlschemaMARC21slim.xsd
leader nkm 22 a 4500
controlfield tag 007 kh|mo|
008 s flunnn| ||||ineng
datafield ind1 8 ind2 024
subfield code a A01-LFF0106E
Bosch, Hieronymus, d. 1516.
e Artist : painter
The Garden of Earthly Delights (central panel) (detail).
Garden of Delights.
g Ca. 1500.
b 220 x 195 cm.
c Oil on panel.
The enigmatic and strange fantasies that people the work of Bosch earned him enormous fame even in his own lifetime, and his creations were widely imitated. But nothing either in his own or in his contemporaries' work equals the invention of the Garden of Earthly Delights triptych, justly his most famous painting.
Style: Netherlandish Northern Renaissance.
School: Northern Renaissance.
t Art and Art History Collection (Saskia)
Closeup-nude figures and couple in bubble
No images are available for this item.
Cras ut cursus ante, a fringilla nunc. Mauris lorem nunc, cursus sit amet enim ac, vehicula vestibulum mi. Mauris viverra nisl vel enim faucibus porta. Praesent sit amet ornare diam, non finibus nulla.
Cras efficitur magna et sapien varius, luctus ullamcorper dolor convallis. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Fusce sit amet justo ut erat laoreet congue sed a ante.
Phasellus ornare in augue eu imperdiet. Donec malesuada sapien ante, at vehicula orci tempor molestie. Proin vitae urna elit. Pellentesque vitae nisi et diam euismod malesuada aliquet non erat.
Nunc fringilla dolor ut dictum placerat. Proin ac neque rutrum, consectetur ligula id, laoreet ligula. Nulla lorem massa, consectetur vitae consequat in, lobortis at dolor. Nunc sed leo odio.