Illustration Analysis Prompts
- Permanent Link:
- Illustration Analysis Prompts
- Pershon, Lindsay
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 page)
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Education -- Research ( lcsh )
- As I studied each illustration in my research collection, I utilized the ideas and questions outlined in this document to guide my thinking. This file represents the prompts I used in my research of the illustrations, but not the format, as creating over 5,700 individual pages of data would not be conducive to making connections across this collection of research images. Rather, I copied and pasted this text into a chart I show and describe in my next step.
- Source Institution:
- University of South Florida
- Holding Location:
- University of South Florida
- Rights Management:
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for non-commercial uses. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Resource Identifier:
- I18-00012 ( USFLDC DOI )
i18.12 ( USFLDC Handle )
2.4.1 ( OriginalID )
This item is only available as the following downloads:
Illustration Analysis Worksheet Curating Wonderland Artist (pub date): ________________________________________________ Today's Date(s): __________________ Text and Image: illustration Image title, caption, or corresponding episode: Who or what is pictured? What is happening? When does it take place? Where does it take place? How is the scene portrayed? Arts and Aesthetics: Arts in Culture How might the artist's style be described? What specialized techniques are used? Artist's media? Potential sociological/contextual inuences: Wonderland: Contextual Themes Nature: Time: Reality: Size: Personal Identity: Other potential or evident themes: Methods to Methodology: Methodological Connections Image of interest? Why or why not? Points considered: Counterpoints considered: Possible connections: Wonderings: Other notes: created by Lindsay Persohn 3/27/15
No images or PDF downloads are available for this resource.
Cras ut cursus ante, a fringilla nunc. Mauris lorem nunc, cursus sit amet enim ac, vehicula vestibulum mi. Mauris viverra nisl vel enim faucibus porta. Praesent sit amet ornare diam, non finibus nulla.
Cras efficitur magna et sapien varius, luctus ullamcorper dolor convallis. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Fusce sit amet justo ut erat laoreet congue sed a ante.
Phasellus ornare in augue eu imperdiet. Donec malesuada sapien ante, at vehicula orci tempor molestie. Proin vitae urna elit. Pellentesque vitae nisi et diam euismod malesuada aliquet non erat.
Nunc fringilla dolor ut dictum placerat. Proin ac neque rutrum, consectetur ligula id, laoreet ligula. Nulla lorem massa, consectetur vitae consequat in, lobortis at dolor. Nunc sed leo odio.