Groundwater Hydrology, 3rd Edition
- Permanent Link:
- Groundwater Hydrology, 3rd Edition
- Keith Todd, David
W. Mays Larry
- Publication Date:
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Water Resources ( local )
Groundwater ( local )
Hydrology ( local )
- serial ( sobekcm )
- Continuing in its forty-year history of providing students and professionals with a thorough grounding in the science and technology of groundwater hydrology, this third edition has been completely updated to reflect the tremendous changes in the field. A true essential reference, this book provides a unified presentation of groundwater hydrology, treating fundamental principles, methods and problems encountered in the field as a whole.
Since the earlier editions of this book in 1959 and 1980, the groundwater resource field has made tremendous strides in awareness of the environment, concerns and competition for water supplies, contamination of groundwater, and enhanced regulation of water resources.
This new edition includes the many new developments that have occurred in the groundwater field. Chief among these is the role of computers, not only for organizing data and solving problems, but also in managing groundwater resources on a basin-wide basis for known or anticipated inputs and outputs. Special focus is placed on modern groundwater modeling methods, including a detailed description of MODFLOW.
- Source Institution:
- University of South Florida Library
- Holding Location:
- University of South Florida
- Rights Management:
- This object is protected by copyright, and is made available here for research and educational purposes. Permission to reuse, publish, or reproduce the object beyond the bounds of Fair Use or other exemptions to copyright law must be obtained from the copyright holder.
No images or PDF downloads are available for this resource.
Cras ut cursus ante, a fringilla nunc. Mauris lorem nunc, cursus sit amet enim ac, vehicula vestibulum mi. Mauris viverra nisl vel enim faucibus porta. Praesent sit amet ornare diam, non finibus nulla.
Cras efficitur magna et sapien varius, luctus ullamcorper dolor convallis. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Fusce sit amet justo ut erat laoreet congue sed a ante.
Phasellus ornare in augue eu imperdiet. Donec malesuada sapien ante, at vehicula orci tempor molestie. Proin vitae urna elit. Pellentesque vitae nisi et diam euismod malesuada aliquet non erat.
Nunc fringilla dolor ut dictum placerat. Proin ac neque rutrum, consectetur ligula id, laoreet ligula. Nulla lorem massa, consectetur vitae consequat in, lobortis at dolor. Nunc sed leo odio.